St. James seafood paella broth is handmade with 100% natural products, without preservatives or colourings with the best ingredients and 100% handmade preparation with 100% natural products such as: Water, rock fish, vegetables, (Carrot, Leek), Tomato, Prawna, “alistados” (red prawns) , garlic, ñora (red pepper), Laurel, Olive oil, Sea salt, Food colouring gluten free, “choricero” pepper.
Seafood broth for paella (4 pots) + rice
Handmade production Seafood St. James paella broth (4 pots)
Out of stock
For Seafood broth for paella:
- Sauté the seafoods and meat.
- Fry the sepia, squid, octopus, chopped garlic and fried tomato.
- Pour the fish fumet, boil for 3 min.
- Add the rice (200 g).
- Taste and add salt to taste, leave to cook for 18/20 min. until all the stock has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes. Bon appetit !
Broth for Seafood and vegetable paella.
Average nutritional information per 100g Fumert
|Calories||46 KJ / 11 Kcal|
|Total Fat||0,9 g|
|Saturated Fat||0,01 g|
|Of which sugars||0,1 g|
Allergen Information: Fish, crustacean
Handmade with 100% natural products, without preservatives or colouring agents. Fumets of seafood or meat and vegetables, which facilitates the preparation of our most international dish “La Paella”. More than 40 years of experience in the catering industry.