St. James meat and vegetable paella broth is handmade with 100% natural products, without preservatives or colourings with the best ingredients and 100% handmade preparation with 100% natural products such as: Water, Beef Bone, Chicken Carcass, Hen, Cabbage, Turnip, Leek, Carrot, Ham Bone, Celery, Sea Salt, Food colouring andbest of all, gluten free. Make your paellas like a pro with our meat and vegetable broths.
Meat and vegetables broth for paella (4 pots)
Handmade production Meat and vegetable St. James paella broth (4 pots)
For chicken and vegetable paella stock:
- Sauté the meat with olive oil.
- Fry the chopped garlic, fried tomato and add vegetables to taste (green beans, courgettes…).
- Pour the meat fumet, boil for 3 min.
- Add the rice (200 g).
- Taste and add salt to taste, leave to cook for 18/20 min. until all the stock has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes. Bon appetit !
Broth for chicken and vegetable paella.
Average nutritional information per 100g Fumert
|Calories||30 KJ / 7 Kcal|
|Total Fat||0,9 g|
|Saturated Fat||0,05 g|
|Of which sugars||0,1 g|
Allergen Information: Meat and Vegetable Paella Broth: CELERY
Handmade with 100% natural products, without preservatives or colouring agents. Fumets of seafood or meat and vegetables, which facilitates the preparation of our most international dish “La Paella”. More than 40 years of experience in the catering industry.